The City operates two splash pads:
- Brio Park - 300 S. Euclid St.
- Oeste Park - 2300 W. Lambert Rd.
The splash pads opened for daily use, 10 am to 7 pm, on May 29, 2021. Currently, entrance is by reservation only, and occupancy is limited to 15 children and 15 adults/guardians. Entrance is by reservation only, and reservations must be made using Yelp at least two hours in advance and can be booked up to 14 days in advance. When booking a reservation, you must make a separate reservation for each child, not the total number that you are bringing, so always change the guest count to "one" (1) and enter each child. Currently, use is restricted to 30-minute sessions. As state and county COVID restrictions continue to ease, and depending on the amount of use we experience at the splash pads, we will consider modifying our operations to remove the need to have reservations, as well as allowing more capacity if it is safe to do so.
Splash pad rules include:
- Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers. Regular diapers are not allowed.
- Parents or chaperones are responsible for the behavior their children and enforcing all safety rules in effect.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult.
- Persons older than 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Water shoes are highly recommended.
The Brio splash pad features a train-themed play area due to its proximity to the historic train depot, and the Oeste splash pad features a rocket ship-themed play area in keeping with the old "space" theme at the park.
For more information about the splash pads, contact or visit the Community Center at 562-383-4200 or visit the La Habra Recreation Division Facebook page.