We are excited to announce the reopening of the Museum this September 23!
Watch our welcome back video here
Modified Days & Hours
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10am-12pm BY RESERVATION ONLY
Saturday - Tuesday Temporarily Closed until further notice
Admission Prices (temporary special price)
$10 per person 2 years and older
$9 La Habra Residents
$8 Military with ID
$8 Essential Workers with ID
$7 Seniors over 65 years
CMLH Members are always free
Click here for on-line ticketing
Out of an abundance of caution for you and our staff we’ve implemented some changes with the guidance of our state and local governments to make the Museum a safe and fun place for everyone. Please read these guidelines and tips carefully as you plan your visit.
- Face masks are required for all visitors ages 5 and older
- Everyone is expected to follow social distancing requirements.
- Modified schedule. You will have from 10 am-12 pm to play, please plan accordingly.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will gladly exchange your ticket for a day when you feel better!
- You will notice new signs throughout the Museum encouraging 1 family-at-a-time areas and hand-washing reminders.
- Limited capacity: We have capped the number of tickets available each day to ensure plenty of space for all visitors to spread out.
- Enhanced cleaning: New cleaning protocols include frequent disinfecting of all high-touch surfaces before, during, and after your visit.
- Access to cleaning supplies: An increased number of hand sanitizing dispensers and added Sanitation Stations for personal cleaning in the exhibit areas.
- Staff and Volunteer health checks: All staff, volunteers, and contractors will have their temperature taken upon entry to the museum and will be required to wear a mask at all times.
We’re so happy to welcome you back!