Helpful Resources

Department of Consumer Affairs - Contractors State License Board
The Contractors State License Board (CSLB) protects California consumers by licensing and regulating the state's construction industry. Visit the website to look up a licensed contractor, how to report unlicensed activity with the Statewide Investigative Fraud Team (SWIFT), review laws and regulations, and general information for owner-builders.

Fair Housing Foundation
Fair Housing Foundation provides general housing (landlord and tenant), discrimination, and outreach and education services. For more information, please contact them at 1(800) 446-FAIR (3247). 

OC Health Care Agency
Report issues regarding health code violations, public swimming pools or spas, foodborne illness, etc. 

OC Waste and Recycling
Contact (714) 834-6752 to dispose household chemicals such as used motor oil, leftover paint or unused pesticides.

OC Public Works
For questions regarding flood channels, County fences and walls, please contact them at (714) 667-8800.

Orange County Service Request
File a complaint regarding properties, flood channels, graffiti, weeds, etc. that are in the County area.

Orange County Sheriff's Department
For issues regarding parking in unincorporated areas in Orange County, they may be contacted at (714) 647-1851.