- City Administration
- Community Satisfaction Survey
Community Satisfaction Survey
Keep La Habra Safe and Healthy into the Future - Join the Conversation!
Consistent with the City of La Habra's Goals and Objectives, every other year the City conducts a survey to better understand community issue priorities and satisfaction with municipal services.
The City must continue to ensure that we are prepared for any medical or catastrophic emergency including preparing our first responders - police and fire services - and maintaining rapid 9-1-1 emergency response times.
Some of the service priorities recently identified by La Habrans include:
- Improving the ability of the City to respond quickly and effectively to a natural disaster;
- Maintaining firefighter, paramedic, and 9-1-1 emergency and medical response services;
- Maintaining gang prevention and anti-gang/anti-drug programs;
- Improving traffic flow;
- Protecting groundwater supplies;
- Removing hazardous waste from the community;
- Partnering with other North Orange County cities to reduce homelessness; and
- Supporting local businesses with recovery.
The City is committed to continuing to offer the highest level of service to our community. To help us do that, we’d like to hear from you!
To complete an online survey, please click HERE.
You can also print a Survey Engagement Form and return to JoinTheConversation@lahabraca.gov to share your opinion on which priorities are most important to you!
If you are a representative of a civic or community organization that would like more information on these matters, or just have questions, please contact us by email at JoinTheConversation@lahabraca.gov or call 562-383-4010.
To review the 2019 City of La Habra Survey, please click HERE.
To review the 2021 City of La Habra Survey, please click HERE.
Click HERE for Join the Conversation FAQs