Information Technology (I.T.) is a division of the Finance and Administrative Services Department. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service in supporting all of the information technology needs of the City.
In addition to providing day-to-day technical support for every City department, I.T. also manages the City’s telecommunications system, included are the VoIP network, cellular phones, and voice-mail system.
Some of the exciting projects that we are currently working on are:
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Planning (DR / BCP)
- Network Virtualization Upgrade
- Other Business Automation Projects
- Community Center Grand Ballroom Audio Video System
- Police Station Surveillance Camera System