The parent involvement and education include the following:
- An orientation that would include topics such as program philosophy, program goals, and objectives.
- Two (2) individual parent/teacher conferences for all children enrolled in all the programs.
- Two (2) Home Visits per year for children enrolled in the Head Start program and weekly home visits for children enrolled in the Early Head Start program.
- Monthly Parent meetings at each site.
- Parents are encouraged to participate in activities, whenever possible.
- Participate in Policy Committee at the delegate level or Policy Council at grantee level, for the Head Start & Early Head Start Programs.