The City of La Habra’s annual free Summer Concerts Series will begin on Thursday, June 22nd, with a performance by the Mariachi Divas at El Centro-Lions Park, 7:00-9:00 p.m. The complete schedule is as follows:
- June 22: Mariachi Divas (Mariachi) at El Centro-Lions Park, 320 E. Erna Ave.
- June 29: Suave (Latin, Oldies) at El Centro-Lions Park, 320 E. Erna Ave.
- July 13: The Answer (Rock, Oldies) at La Habra Marketplace, 1801 W. Imperial Hwy.
- July 20: DSB: Journey Tribute Band at La Habra Marketplace, 1801 W. Imperial Hwy.
- July 27: "Let’s Move" Concert: Soto (Oldies, Pop, R&B) at Portola Park, 301 S. Euclid St. (Sponsored by The Children’s Museum at La Habra & Wells Fargo Bank)
- August 4 (Friday): Mariachi Divas (Mariachi) at El Centro-Lions Park (Sponsored by La Habra Host Lions as part of the Corn Festival)
There will be food vendors at the concerts at El Centro-Lions Park. There will be a Kids’ Zone area at all sites with arts and crafts activities. Please bring your own blankets and chairs for seating at the concerts to be held in the parks. Seating will be provided at the Marketplace concerts. For more information, please contact the Community Center at 562-383-4200.