Watch our welcome back video here
We are excited to announce our reopening to the general public starting July 6th. On-line reservations will be required and a link will be available soon.
Currently, reservations are open to CMLH Members only for exclusive entrance dates from June 29 thru July 3.
We’ve implemented some changes with the guidance of our state and local governments to make the Museum a safe and fun place for everyone. Out of an abundance of caution for you and our staff we’ve implemented a few changes when you return.
Please read these guidelines and tips carefully as you plan your visit.
- Modified schedule. Visitors choose either a morning session from 10am-12pm or an afternoon session from 1pm-3pm Monday thru Friday
- Everyone is expected to follow social distancing requirements.
- Face masks are required for all visitors ages 5 and older
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will gladly exchange your ticket for a day when you feel better!
- New signage: You will notice new signs throughout the Museum encouraging 1 family-at-a-time areas and hand-washing reminders.
- Limited capacity: We have capped the number of tickets available each day to ensure plenty of space for all visitors to spread out. We’re even adding outdoor activities too!
- Enhanced cleaning: New cleaning protocols include frequent disinfecting of all high-touch surfaces and admission between sessions.
- Access to cleaning supplies: An increased number of hand sanitizing dispensers and added Sanitation Stations for personal cleaning in the exhibit areas.
- Staff and Volunteer health checks: All staff, volunteers, and contractors will have their temperature taken upon entry to the museum and will be required to wear a mask at all times.
2-hour Timed Sessions
Monday to Friday 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm
Saturday Temporarily Closed until further notice
Sunday Temporarily Closed until further notice