During summer months, the splash pads are open seven days a week, 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Maximum capacity is 30 people per splash pad. The City has extended the original splash pad closing deadline from Labor Day to September 30th for the Oeste Park splash pad (as weather permits); the Brio Park splash pad is now closed. Reservations are NO LONGER necessary. Staff will be onsite on Saturdays and Sundays only. The following items are prohibited in the the splash pads: shampoos, conditioners, soap, body wash, paint, detergent, animals (with the exception of service dogs), glass, gum, food or drink, sharp objects, and any other item(s) park staff deem unsafe for the area. Do not enter if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Splash pad rules include:
- No running, pushing or rough play, climbing/standing/sitting on the splash pad features.
- Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers. Regular diapers are not allowed.
- Parents or chaperones are responsible for the behavior their children and enforcing all safety rules in effect.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by someone 14 years or older.
- Persons older than 14 must be accompanied by a child.
- Water shoes are highly recommended.
- Play at your own risk.
Click here to view the splash pad flyer in English.
Click here to view the splash pad flyer in Spanish.