What type of permanent signs can I use?
Permanent signs are regulated by the City Municipal Code for size and type, varying on the zone where your business is located. In addition, there may be an approved Sign Program for the property you wish to locate your business within. Where a Sign Program exists, you will be required to comply with the restrictions within that document. Building permits will be required prior to installing the signs. Please consult with Planning Staff to determine the size and type of sing that is allowed for your location or if a Sign Program exists for the property.

Show All Answers

1. What should I do before I begin my business?
2. Will I require any special permits to operate my business?
3. What type of business requires a Conditional Use Permit?
4. Does my business require a grease interceptor?
5. Who needs a Business License?
6. Do I need City approval to make changes to the building or property?
7. What type of permanent signs can I use?
8. What type of temporary signs can I use?
9. Can I place signs on public property?
10. Can I have outdoor sales or an outdoor event?