About the Program
The City of La Habra's Community Services Department is working to clean up graffiti. The program works to clean-up graffiti throughout the City. The dedicated team works 7 days a week, from 5:30 a.m. until 2 p.m.
How Graffiti Affects Our Community
- The City will see Increased costs to fund clean-up programs.
- Local property values may decrease.
- There could be a heightened fear of crime in the community
- Graffiti gives the impression that no one cares about the overall state of the community.
Report Eye Witness Accounts
When witnessing suspicious behavior or graffiti crime, call the police immediately and provide them with:
- Description of the suspect or suspects
- Vehicle information including make, model, color, and license plate number
- Report all graffiti to the removal hotline at 562-383-4220 as soon as possible.
- Report graffiti on Orange County flood control channels to 714-834-3400.
The quick removal of graffiti is the most effective means to prevent further acts of vandalism.