- To offer a quality, comprehensive program for children.
- To provide a wide variety of educational activities to both enhance and expand on the school experience, through support and involvement with the school district.
- To provide a healthy and nutritious supplement for the children participating in the program.
- To provide a quality parent involvement and educational component in which participating and support enhances the family unit through educational as well as recreational activities.
- To assess each child in all areas of development and design a curriculum planned to meet the individual needs of each child.
- To provide a safe, warm environment where each child feels free to grow at his/her own development.